Monday, February 22, 2010

Temple Square trip


So, when you have two cameras it's best to download pictures of them at the same time or you forget one. That is exactly what happened. Travis got me a little cannon powershot for Christmas so I didn't have to take our nice camera everywhere. I love our Rebel, but I can't just throw it in my handbag and think it's "safe". I've been downloading pictures from my little cannon but not the rebel so when I hooked it up to the computer I found. . . lots of pics from around Christmas. This was our trip to temple square. The boys had lots of fun looking at the lights and the temple. Keira even liked it for awhile, well until she got hungry :). We had her bundled up so tight and warm she was sweating when we got her to the car. I don't know what's better because we were all freezing. I wouldn't trade it for anything though.

No comments:

Post a Comment