Monday, February 22, 2010

Just to keep the spirit alive!!


No, I am not talking about the Olympics. I love them and watch them every chance I get but that's not what this post is about. I just realized that I never posted pics from the BYU vs Utah game. The game was so exciting and when I came across the pictures I couldn't help myself. I had to post them. Have I mentioned before, I LOVE my camera!!! Oh and this picture is not just of a couple of random guys. Well, I guess one of them is a random guy. The guy in the gray jacket is Bryan Kehl. He played for BYU and was drafted by the New York Giants. Love him!!

Oh and this is Austin with all his loot after the game. T-shirts, towels, lanyards, mugs, footballs, tatoos. . . I think that he won everything you could down there. Even a few shirts for mom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment