Monday, May 18, 2009

Mother's Day



So I am finally getting around to posting about Mother's Day. Saturday after my shower I went home and got the boys and we headed to Grandma Gray's. We had a BBQ with the entire family. We used to have family dinner every Sunday but it's awhile now that Grandma and Grandpa are in a missionary ward at the MTC. We also celebrated my niece, Madison's, birthday. The kids had a lot of fun. When we got home the boys gave me presents. Austin gave me a dozen roses and Alex gave me a hanging plant. They were so excited they couldn't wait until Sunday. Travis scheduled a massage for me Friday night. That was heavan!!! I was able to sleep through the night without waking up once. And I actually felt like I could breathe a little better. Sunday morning my dad and brothers made breakfast for the mom's at their house. We had church at 11:00 so we did breakfast at 9:00. It was an early morning but it was a lot of fun. We had poor man's omelets, bagels with cream cheese, and fresh fruit. I forgot to take pics at my mom's house. I was so mad, I remembered the camera and then didn't get it out. Anyways, after breakfast we raced home to make it to church on time. I teach primary and the primary choirister asked all the sisters teaching primary to sing with the primary in a special song. So Austin and I got to sing in Sacrement Meeting. After church I just got to relax and take it easy. I even got a short nap in, it was great. Travis had another surprise waiting for me when we got home from church. He bought me Twilight and a gift card to Olive Garden. Now we just have to find a time to use it!! It a perfect weekend. I LOVE being a mom!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment