Friday, May 29, 2009

34 Weeks

Yesterday I hit 34 weeks, only 6 weeks left until my due date. I had a dr. appointment yesterday too. The last time I went in to see the doctor, they said I was measuring small and they wanted me to go in for an ultrasound. So I went in for the ultrasound first. The tech said that our baby was still a girl (hurray) and that she was just small. She's in the 35th percentile right now and is a little over 4 lbs. She also is no longer breech, very exciting news for me. I thought she had turned but it's always nice to see it on the screen. This little girl is already holding her own. Every time I go into the doctor and he tries to listen to her heartbeat she kicks him. She did the same thing during the ultrasound. She doesn't like being pushed around that's for sure!! And she was being very stubborn and wouldn't show her face, so I only got a pic of her little foot and a pic showing she's still a girl. I was so worried they were going to change my due date, but thankfully I am still due July 9th. The doctor said everything looked good with me and the baby so now we just wait until she gets here. I got to schedule the rest of my appointment until my due date yesterday as well. It seems we are coming down the home stretch, not too much longer before we get to meet our little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment