Monday, May 4, 2009

66 days and counting


We are getting closer to D-day and I can't wait. As little baby Gray's due date comes closer I am learning to live without sleep. It seems like 10:30 hits and she decides it's "wake-up mommy time". I feel so bad for Travis because I just toss and turn all night. I usually try watching a movie or reading but sometimes I don't have the patience for it. I get so agitated when I'm exhausted and can't sleep. That's when I end up soaking in the tub at 2 am or sitting in my rocking chair. Other than the sleepless nights this pregnancy has been great. I'm only working three days a week so my feet are thanking me this time around. With Alex I worked full time until I delivered. I have plenty to keep me busy until July though. It looks like summer is filling up fast. With camping trips, family reunions, birthday parties, baby showers, and trying finish our basement I think these last two months will go by pretty fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment