Friday, May 15, 2009

Baby Shower




Last Saturday my sister (Lissa) threw me a baby shower. It was great, I loved getting all the girly things for little Keira. I think she will be a very well dressed little girl when she gets here. Oh and thanks to my sister-in-law she even has a swim suit!!! I got lots of cute little blankets, dresses, and outfits. Lissa did a great job with the food and her friend made the cake. This cake was AMAZING!!! I couldn't believe it when I saw it. It's one of those things that you feel bad eating because it looks like it took way to long to make. Oh and an update on the diaper bag. Lissa went to go and get it for me and they were sold out of the style that won on the poll. She called and asked if I wanted to order it online and wait for a few weeks for it to get here, or if I wanted the pink one. I'm not a patient person so of course I said get me the pink one. Everything is up in my room just waiting for a home. My hope is to clean out the toyroom closet next week so I can at least hang her clothes in her closet.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that sure is a cute polka-dot bikini and flip flops. I wonder who picked out such an adorable thing!

    ReplyDelete