Wednesday, May 9, 2012

To Kindergarten and Beyond!


Alex was so excited to start Kindergarten this year.  He had so much fun buying new school clothes and picking out a new backpack.
 Alex loves anything to do with Mario Brothers so he was really excited to find this backpack.  I told


 him he could actually color in the characters on the side and he looked at me like I was crazy.
Because of my work schedule I have Austin on A track and Alex on AM Kindergarten track.  That means I have to have one to school by 8:00 and the other by 9:15.  Then I get to pick up at 12:08 and 2:15.  Luckily when the weather is nice Austin will walk or ride his bike but I just can't let Alex go yet.  Plus they won't release the Kindergarten kids unless you are there.  Winter will be interesting but I can't wait for next year when they will both be on the same track. 
 We decided to walk on Alex's first day of school.  Well I pushed the Bug in the stroller and Alex rode his scooter.  He was such a good sport letting me take a ton of pictures. 



We had to take one by the school sign and Keria had to be with her big brother before he left for the day.
Keira didn't understand why Alex got to go play on the playground and then lined up and went inside with the other kids.  She was a little upset that her bother left her.  I did OK until she started crying and then I was a bit of a mess myself.


 We made it home and in no time at all we were headed back to the school to pick Alex up.  He survived!  He was so excited  to tell me all about his teacher and the things they did on the first day of school.  He even got a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment