Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day

Our Father's Day started out early. My mom was making breakfast for all the dad's at 9 at her house. So Trav and I got up and got ready for church but just let the boys wear normal clothes. Fruit juice and syrup on their suits didn't sound like much fun. My mom outdid herself. We had french toast, scrambled eggs, cinnamon rolls, orange rolls, bacon, sausage, fresh fruit and juice. It was delicious!!!!! After breakfast we came back to our house and changed the boys into their Sunday clothes. Austin sang with the Primary and all the dad's got cookies. After church we came and and relaxed for a little while. Travis' mom had a BBQ at her house at 6. Once again we ate way too much food. Then Travis decided to start asking everyone when they thought the baby would come. He got everyone's guesses for the date and the weight. We haven't decided what the prize will be yet, but he said there would be a prize. Travis got his Father's day present early this year. I had been saving up for three months to get a generator for our trailer. Well just before he left for his father and son's campout he realized that the battery was dying. So. . . I gave in and he got his present early. He wanted to go fishing or camping for the weekend but I ended up having to work. I guess we'll just have to make plans after the baby gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment