Monday, April 20, 2009

Poor Austin




Last Monday Austin woke up and had a few little red spots on his back. We thought he may have been bitten by a spider. I had a Dr. appointment though so I loaded the boys up and took them to Krissi's. By the time I got back Austin's couple red spots were all over his body. We took him into the doctor and they said it was hives. He had an allergic reaction to something and to put him on Claritin. They did start clearing up after he started taking the medicine but he just looked horrible. Here are a couple of pics we took. We are still not sure what he got into, but I hope for my sake and his that it never happens again!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! That's awful. I am glad he is doing better.
    That's an adorable picture at the top of your blog!

    ReplyDelete