Friday, April 3, 2009

My Cute Boys

My boys surprise me every day. I just have to tell you how cute they are. Now that my tummy is getting bigger, they are impatiently waiting for the day when our baby sister gets here. Every night they have to give my tummy a kiss and a hug. We are thinking about naming her Keira so they say "goodnight baby Keira". Alex has been sick this week and has just wanted to cuddle. He'll come and sit on my lap but if he squishes my tummy he'll turn around and tell me sorry and then tell the baby sorry. I am so happy that they want a sister and they are excited for her to come into our family.

3 comments:

  1. Your boys are cute! Do you know how to add like your blog address to my page? Kaitlin showed me once but I can't figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and Kates thing is everythingsgray@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute blog Cristi, congrats on expecting and a girl at that. I'm sure your boys will just spoil her to death.

    ReplyDelete