Friday, April 8, 2011

Vegas Baby



The first part of December we went to Vegas for the NFR (National Finals Rodeo). My in-laws rented a vacation home so that everyone could stay together. We had a lot of fun shopping, shopping, oh and more shopping. Travis was such a good sport! He can't complain though, he came home with a whole new wardrobe. We went to two different outlet malls and I got my newI guess that's what happens when you start loosing weigh. We went to Fremont St. while we were there as well as Gold and Silver Pawn. If you've ever seen Pawn Starts that's the pawn shop they film in. It was really fun to walk around, but it was so crowded. We had a lot of fun at the rodeo and ate yummy nachos. That is one of my favorite parts of rodeos; burger and nachos. Travis knew a lot of people who were competing but I can't remember their names. . . . so I have no idea who this picture is of but he got trampled. Don't worry, he's ok :).

No comments:

Post a Comment