Friday, April 8, 2011

Christmas Programs


We had a lot of fun at the Christmas Programs this year. Keira and I went Austin's because his was during the middle of the day. He did a great job singing all his songs and doing all the actions. I love watching all the kids get up because for at least the first song they are trying to find their parents.

Alex did his Christmas program on a Friday night. I am helping Krissi with Preschool this year so it was a family affair. We had made reindeer headbands and each of the kids had a red clown nose. I don't know if they'll do that again, it looked cute but the noses kept falling off or the kids would play with them. I guess that's to be expected with 3 and 4 year olds. All of the preschoolers looked so cute and festive. The last song they sang was Santa Claus is Coming to Town. Near the end of the song Santa Claus came out. After the program ended we had treats and the kids got to sit on Santa's lap. Austin already knew what he was going to ask for, he had it planned for weeks. Alex had to think for a minute, and Keira wanted nothing to do with it.

Every time I see this picture I laugh out loud. It's priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment