Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Keira's 1 year pictures

This is my very favorite picture. Her eyes just grab you. I love all the little fat rolls you can see too. Since she started walking, she's lost some of that.


We did family pictures with Jami Broadbent (jbroadbentphoto.com) and she took Keira's 1 year pictures at the same time. She is great at capturing my children just perfectly! These were just a few of my favorites of the princess. Enjoy!
I loved this picture because she looks like she's turning her nose up at us. I love this vintage coke stand and the picture turned out great

This was the second to last shot that Jami took. Keira had had enough smiling and pictures for the day and I pulled her in for a kiss and hug. I love that she caught this moment between us.

No comments:

Post a Comment