Monday, September 21, 2009

Travis' Birthday


So I am playing a bit of catch up here. Trav's birthday was on Aug. 28th. I wanted to do something fun that he would enjoy. So, we got some friends and family together and went fishing up AF canyon. It wasn't a great night to catch fish, but it was fun to get together with friends. Jeff and Jamie have 4 kids, Nick and Steph have 3, and our 3. When I met everyone Jeff and Jamie were the only ones married, and they just had Jax. It's kind of funny how things turn out. Travis' friends all married the girls they were dating when I met them. I must be lucky :D lol. Anyways. . . we roasted hotdogs and marshmallows and the kids had tons of fun feeding the ducks. I think they threw every piece of left over hotdog buns to the ducks. They also had fun playing on the rocks. Right next to where we were fishing there were these huge rocks all pushed together. It was "nature's little playground". I also learned it doesn't matter how young or old little boys are


they always manage to play in the mud. Fisher is only 3 months old!! I think he might have had a little help with this one. We had a great time catching up with everyone especially because we all just had babies, well except for Jason of course. We missed Kimball and Bonnie and Ryan and his wife. It was a fun night though, I hope Trav enjoyed it.

1 comment: