Monday, September 21, 2009

First Day of Preschool


It came, Alex's first day of preschool. He was soooo excited!!! He woke up that morning when Austin did (6:45) and asked me every five minutes if it was time to leave yet. Preschool didn't start until 9:30, I was glad he was excited though. It makes things so much easier. I thought he was going to explode when I asked him to sit on the bench outside Miss Krissi's so I could get a picture. You can almost seeing him bouncing in the picture. He just wanted to go in and start learning. He comes home every Tuesday and Thursday singing the letter song they learned that day. It is so weird to just have Keira for two hours. I can't believe how quiet it is. I should clean my house or something of that nature, but usually I go workout or read. My little boy is growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment