Monday, August 10, 2009

Keira's Blessing Day and our busy weekend


Last weekend was a busy one. Friday night Travis and I had a soccer coach meeting. Saturday morning we had a baby shower for Teresa, my cousins wife. After the shower I had enough time to pick up Travis and run home and change. My brother, Kevin was going through the temple for the first time. After going through the temple we had dinner at my mom's house. Like I said, a very busy weekend. On Sunday we blessed Keira Michelle Gray. Thank you to all the family and friends who were there to support us. After the blessing we all headed to my in-laws for lunch. We decided to BBQ good ol' hamburgers and hotdogs. Jared manned the grill for us, and everyone complimented him on his great burgers. It was fun to sit in the shade of the big trees and chat with everyone. Keira looked beautiful in her white dress wrapped in the blanket that my great grandma made. I have been saving this blanket for a little girl for years. And of course with my family around we couldn't end the day without taking a hundred pictures :).

No comments:

Post a Comment